Change what’s possible for your business
Although 90% of today’s businesses have adopted cloud, only one third are achieving the anticipated ROI. The most advanced companies understand that while cloud sets you up with next-level computing power and access to new kinds of data in the right quantity and quality, AI is the bridge to convert that data into business value.
We help you make smarter, faster decisions that help change your organisation and enable growth — at scale. And because we understand that people are central to the success of any technology transformation, our team bring the cross-functional skills to both deliver business outcomes and facilitate cultural change — empowering your workforce to use data and AI responsibly.
Through our consultancy, we offer practical AI solutions and services that will help you achieve your business objectives faster, with less manpower and more efficiently for your customers.
We have three areas of consultancy:
1. Robotic process automation
2. Cognitive insight using AI
3. Cognitive engagement using AI
1. Robotic Process Automation
One of the most common uses of AI in organisations is the automation of digital and physical tasks — typically back-office administrative and financial activities — using robotic process automation technologies (RPA).
RPA is more advanced than earlier business-process automation tools, because the “robots” (that is, code on a server) act like a human inputting and consuming information from multiple IT systems.
Tasks include, for example:
- transferring data from e-mail and call centre systems into systems of record — for example, updating customer files with address changes or service additions;
- replacing lost credit or ATM cards, reaching into multiple systems to update records and handle customer communications;
- reconciling failures to charge for services across billing systems by extracting information from multiple document types; and
- “reading” legal and contractual documents to extract provisions using natural language processing;
- And more!
There are many more uses for RPA, and Swift Create Ltd can provide consultancy on your current processes and how to automate them using AI, to reduce staff workloads and make the processes easier and more efficient for your customers.
2. Cognitive Insight using AI
Another method of using AI in business is to use algorithms to detect patterns in vast volumes of data and interpret their meaning. Think of it as “analytics on steroids.” These machine-learning applications are being used to, for example:
- predict what a particular customer is likely to buy;
- identify credit fraud in real time and detect insurance claims fraud;
- analyse warranty data to identify safety or quality problems in automobiles and other manufactured products;
- automate personalised targeting of digital ads;
- provide insurers with more-accurate and detailed actuarial modelling;
- And more!
Cognitive insights provided by machine learning differ from those available from traditional analytics as they are usually much more data-intensive and detailed, and the algorithms improve as more data is collected, using AI — that is, their ability to use new data to make predictions or put things into categories improves over time.
There are many more use cases for cognitive insights, and Swift Create Ltd can provide consultancy on your current analytics systems and how to start using AI to generate reports, and start increasing your revenue and growth.
3. Cognitive Engagement using AI
Our third area of focus in helping businesses use AI include projects that engage employees and customers to use natural language processing chatbots, intelligent agents, and machine learning to get specific information, as opposed to contacting a human being. For example, this could include:
- intelligent agents (online chatbots) that offer 24/7 customer service addressing a broad and growing array of issues from password change requests to technical support questions—all in the customer’s natural language;
- intranet sites for answering employee questions on topics including IT, employee benefits, and HR policy;
- product and service recommendation systems for retailers that increase personalisation, engagement, and sales — typically including rich language or images;
- health treatment recommendation systems that help providers create customised care plans that take into account individual patients’ health status and previous treatments.
- an online finance calculator that automatically breaks down costings of finance and produces a legal agreement for the customer to sign;
- And more!
Organisations now use cognitive engagement technologies to interact with their own employees, as their employee numbers grow. And after seeing the benefit, many of our clients have decided to use AI as their first point of contact from their customers, reducing huge workloads from their staff for smaller, less complicated enquiries. There are use cases for cognitive engagement in all organisations, and Swift Create Ltd can provide consultancy on your current communication systems and how to start using AI to reduce staff workloads and automate your customer service and HR processes.
If you’re interested in our services and would like to discuss your project specifications with our team, you can request a call back for a friendly chat with one of our colleagues: