Our IT training covers all leading technologies and topics, including cybersecurity awareness and GDPR compliance training. We are able to offer regularly run group courses or tailored training to suit your organisation’s needs. Our training can be conducted in person or remotely depending on current restrictions. Our recent courses have covered:
- Cybersecurity training
- End-user 3CX phone system training
- End-user Microsoft Business Voice training
- Making the most of Microsoft Teams
- Making the most of Microsoft 365
- And more!
If you have a specific subject you require training on just get in contact with us. We also have a series of on-demand webinar training available.
IT Curriculum Development Service
At Swift Create Ltd, we offer a curriculum development service for IT and Computing in the following areas:
- Programming and Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computational Mathematics and problem Solving (Logical Algorithms)
- Big Data and Database Technologies
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- UI/UX Design and Graphic Design
- Artificial Intelligence
- No-Code Development Solutions
- Cloud Computing
- And more!
We specialise in creating curriculum development for Adults in Further and Higher Education. This includes; BTEC’s, Diplomas, T-Levels, Undergraduate degrees (BSc, BEng, BA etc) and Postgraduate degrees (MSc, MA, MEng etc). We can also help provide supervision for doctoral students through our academic contacts, with specialist professors.
We offer flexible, managed e-learning services focusing on quality, speed and innovation for educational service providers in public, private and voluntary sectors. We’re friendly, helpful people passionate about blending learning and technology to provide effective and cost-effective services.
Our mission is to:
- Provide excellent customer service and utilise outstanding learning technology
- Provide a total e-learning solution from implementation to evaluation
- Ensure our clients get maximum benefit from our e-learning solutions
We’re committed to providing a memorable e-learning experience:
- Visit you in person to discuss your e-learning needs
- Implement your LMS (if required) and maintain your e-learning courses
- Provide ongoing support via the net or phone
- Assist you with registering new users
- Write ‘how to’ guides about using the courses
- Evaluate feedback from your initial pilot
- Budgets may have shrunk but responsibility on learning and development professionals remains undiminished
Our goal is long-term value which we deliver by applying our excellent customer service to outstanding and leading edge technology. If you’re interested in our e-learning consultancy, contact us today for a friendly chat.
If you’re interested in our services and would like to discuss your project specifications with our team, you can request a call back for a friendly chat with one of our colleagues: